Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bridal Expo


The Northeast PA Bridal Expo was this past Sunday and it was a great success! All the "brides-to-be" and even some "grooms-to-be" were fantastic! The day went by in a flash because of all the great conversations and newly formed friendships. Anyway, I really didn't plan on putting anything on the blog about the show and I absolutely never make recommendations, but one of the booths there really stuck out! And before I go any further.... NO I was not that hungry! The Royal Bake Shop in Exeter was at the show and their food was, without question, incredible. From the cakes, cookies, pastries and everything else I sampled.... just amazing! So here I go.... If you need bake goods, for Anything, call them!!!! You really won't be disappointed. 1701 Wyoming Ave Exeter. 570.654.2011

No comments: