Friday, January 12, 2007

RICHARD!!! YOU ROCK!





OK - We shoot digital, we back-up our files, and all is pretty safe..... but sooner or later - your going to loose a file! Well our later came with Richard. So this is a simple fix, call him and reschedule a senior session with him, right? Well that we did, and under the the circumstances, I'm pretty sure this guy is a saint! Hi Richard.... We had a problem and need to re-shoot your senior pictures. Ok, but I recently had all my hair cut off to donate it to Locks-of-Love, my aunt has cancer. Well Richard came in today... I can't say that I'm happy I lost the photos, but I can say that both Tara and I enjoyed the time we had with Richard the second time around! Thanks for the time Richard and all of us at KDP will be praying for your aunt! Take a moment to check out the Locks of Love web site... maybe make a donation yourself!

No comments: