Thursday, December 21, 2006

Marissa





I first photographed Marissa when she was a very young girl, for a pageant she was involved with. The photograph captured her the photogenic title for that pageant and I have been photographing her ever since. As you can see she definitely makes my job easy! This session was done as most of our shoots are now - with both myself and Tara shooting. Shooting as a tag-team match is not only great for the creative process but is always a blast for us and our subjects! Tara brings a lot to a shoot and is almost as good looking as I am!

Marissa is an underclass student and brings all of us a great idea for underclass portraits.... We all know how much we love our school pictures!?! Why not book a studio session and get photos you would LOVE to hand out to friends!

Here are a few photos from Marissa's session.

No comments: